The lighthouse is located in the eastern part of Darłówko, right at the mouth of the Wieprza River, right at the entrance to the port in Darłówko.
The lighthouse tower is 22 meters high, on its top there is a modern mechanism that shows the way to ships. The lighthouse was constructed in the 19th century together with the building of the pilot station. The tower was much lower then and only subsequent renovations made it a full-fledged lighthouse. Currently, tourists can admire the state of 1927, when the building was last renovated.
May - renovation
June-August from 10.00 to sunset
September from 10.00 to 18.00
Admission price: normal ticket PLN 4, discounted ticket PLN 3